Our New Training Routine To Build Muscle Faster @hodgetwins

LINKS TO Hodgetwins Other Youtube Channels:

Hodgetwins Main Fitness Channel

Hodgetwins Current Events Channel

Hodgetwins Relationship and Life Coaching Channel

Hodgetwins Intermittent Fasting & Weight Loss Channel

Hodgetwins Bio:
Keith and Kevin Hodge the Hodgetwins are famously known for their comedic commentary on the following Youtube channels Hodgetwins, Twinmusleworkout, AskHodgetwins and fastingtwins. They have earned a respectable 2.8 million loyal subscribers and grossed over 450 million views over these channels. YouTube Inaugural #YouTubeBLACK Event To Support Creators Of Color really changed our outlook and we would like to thank youtube for holding such an event.

60 thoughts on “Our New Training Routine To Build Muscle Faster @hodgetwins

1. wompaper says:

Damn you two are hilarious… When I saw the first few videos of yours I could barely stand you but now I enjoy them all and I can hardly stand not laughing like an idiot while watching… I think you’re doing great but, hey, my personal advice to you two: DO THEFUCK U WANNA DO

• Leo Scarpoli says:

One thing I have noticed about identical(monozygotic) twins is that they usually are mirror images of each other. If you pay close attention to the size and placement of their ears the one on the left(viewer perspective) has a right ear (twin perspective) that is larger and higher placed than his left ear and the twin on the right is the mirror opposite in this respect. This isn’t always true for every set of twins and can present itself in different features like eyes, arms, nose, mouth or even head shape.

2. S6xdoll42 says:

Day 1 shoulders, chest, triceps, abs
    Day 2 back, biceps, traps, rope skippin
    Day 3 legs, abs
    Day 4 shoulders, chest, triceps, rope skippin
    Day 5 back, biceps, traps, abs
    Day 6 light legs workout
    Day 7 rest

Only chest workout to failure

1 30 to 2 hours in the gym no more

90-100 grams protein(only 48g of whey, rest from whole food)
    5gs creatine
    3 pills fish oil
    2 pills calcium
    Preworkout

Go straight to what u need to do and focus. No slacking. Way easier if u hv a gym buddy. Thanx.

3. nick hayes says:

45 min session i do

day 1 chest/triceps
    day 2 back/biceps
    day 3 shoulders
    day 4 legs
    day 5 arms
    day 6-7 rest

restrictions: only 45 min session limit max, once a day max. day 6-7 Must be rest days
    I welcome suggestions or improvements.

• nick hayes says:

@Nico Curameng
      changed up my workout now, stopped boxing so now i do

Monday: chest heavy + triceps
      Tuesday: abs and biceps
      Wednesday: legs
      Thursday: chest decline and triceps
      friday: shoulders and back + biceps

I will change this up in a few weeks to swap out chest so something else will get worked twice a week, but so far making good gains, bench is going up!

i think it’s been well put together so there are no overlaps or muscles getting over worked during recovery. try it out 🙂

• Jishu Dhar says:

+Anton Vanhala no my arms and shoulders don’t get almost any ( if any ) from my chest and back workouts. I know exercises like bench press ,pull ups , bent over rows etc also work your delts but I don’t really feel anything I my shoulders or arms. And my shoulder and arms workouts don’t suffer from my chest and back workouts. Plus if I do my legs after my chest and back day my leg workouts suffer as my lower back is not fully recovered . And Coz I’m making all kindzzzz of gainzzzzzzz , All kindzzzzzz.

4. ciaranthebest says:

Day 1: chest triceps and biceps
    Day 2: biceps chest and triceps
    Day 3: chest triceps and biceps
    Day 4: biceps chest and triceps
    Day 5: triceps chest and biceps
    Day 6: chest biceps and triceps
    Day 7: triceps biceps and chest

5. JAYW0151 says:

Monday – back, biceps
    Tuesday – chest, triceps
    Wednesday – football (cardio)
    Thursday – shoulders
    Friday – legs
    Saturday – party
    Sunday – recover

Im 26 when i get to 40 ish and my lifes nearly over then i’ll start twice a week but as for now i wana live a bit