The best back workout you can do incorporates a few simple, yet extremely effective, movements to improve your fitness.
So WHY would you want to workout for a strong back?
– Well first, and most popular, it creates that "upside down" triangle shape to your upper torso. This gives the illusion of a smaller waist, and we all know we want that!.
– Functionally, a strong back offers the most daily use. Every day we need to pick up things, stand up straight, keep ourselves upright, and the list goes on. But a healthy back may keep you from those chronic aches and pains.
– Most people are constantly hunched forward, whether it be to type on a keyboard or to slouch over their dinner as they sit on the couch watching tv. Combatting the constant forward force with a strong posterior chain has many long term health benefits. Hypertrophy exercises are the best ways to combat this break down on your back.
There are so many muscles within your back. It's important to train them all from your lats, to your erectors, to your traps and rhomboids. A complete back workout will hit most those in a particular workout.
The main movements to hit during a complete back workout are:
– A pull up / pull down motion (pull ups)
– Extension movements (dead lifts)
– Rowing movements (DB rows)
– Stabilizing movements (Suitcase carry)
Variation of these workouts can always be altered for variety and based on an individuals abilities.
– deadlifts 4×8
– Supinated bent over rows 4×10
– Single arm db rows 3×8
– Wide grip lat pull down 4×10
– Cable rows 3×10
– Reverse peck deck 4×10
– DB Seal rows 3×10
– DB pullovers 3×10
– Suitcase carry 4×10
For more workouts like these:
VISIT MY WEBSITE: https://thecodyallen.com/