Chest Workout For Muscle & Strength Gains!!!

STRENGTH TEAM CLOTHING STORE www.strengthteamclothing.com
Here is a great Chest Workout For You To Try. This workout is great for adding more Size, Strength & Shape. This workout can be done by everyone and done 1-2 times a week and should only take you about 60-90 minutes to complete. Here is the full workout.
TUESDAYS WORKOUT (DAY-2)
1) Flat Barbell Bench Press 5 sets x 10, 8, 6, 6, 6 (Pyramid up to a heavy 5-6 rep max for 3 working sets)
2) Incline Bench Press 5 TOTAL sets 3 sets x 6-8 reps & 2 sets WIDE GRIP x 8-10 reps
3) Decline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 sets x 10, 8, 6+8, 8+8,
4) Underhand Cable Chest Flyes 4 sets x 8-15 reps & 4th set is a double drop set x failure
5) Bodyweight Dips 3 sets x 12, 10, 8 (Super slow and controlled and focus on the stretch on your pecs so slightly tilt your chest and upper body forward)
6) Tricep Pushdowns 5 sets x 15, 12, 10, 8, 6
7a) Hanging Leg Raise
7b) Plank Knee Tucks
7c) Plank Side Bends 3 Rounds x 10/10/20 (Complete each exercise right after the other one. If you need to take a short rest between each exercise to complete your reps that’s fine, but keep your rest as short as possible)

21 thoughts on “Chest Workout For Muscle & Strength Gains!!!

1. Josiah English JCPS Account says:

Hey! I’m 16 and getting stronger is my passion and having a more esthetic physique is my ultimate goal right now. Right now I’m faced with challenges, which of wrights and nutrition. I don’t really have alot of food in my house do to income and I can’t get a gym membership do to the same issue. The very best I have is 15lbs dumbells and 20lbs dumbells and 80lbs curling bar and a weight vest. The problem is that I don’t know how effective this will be and if it’ll get me anywhere since it’s light weight and how bad my nutrition is since I don’t have access to carbs or protein. I’ll be lucky if i even get 50g of protein. My body weight is 160lbs and height 5’8 and I bench 205lbs I have gym experience just not access to one. What advice would you recommend someone in my position?

2. RickfromColorado says:

So, Darrell. I have a point that might give a lot of folks some food for thought. At ur level, how much muscle do u think u gained in a year or the months leading up to the contest? Maybe 2-5lbs realistically overall? How much total weight? 10, 20, 30lds. So at the end of ur contest pre and walking on stage, how much of that weight did u lose for the show and was it just fat…or was it that 2-5lbs of muscle u worked so hard for all year too?
    I think one tell-tale sign is how much strength u lost during and after the prep. Kinda counter productive to gain muscle only to lose it. Might tell everyone ur plans to stay leaner this year so the diet isn’t quite so drastic for the next show.
    Thx for the video.

3. Santiago Cruz says:

Do you have any advice for uneven size of muscles. My whole left side of my body is smaller than my right bc since middle school my dad would make me go to work with him which was physical work

4. Tazy50 says:

Your bench press form is impeccable. I thought you didn’t like your inclines that high. You said before that you inclined it just barely above flat

5. Ronnie Swift says:

I got to figure out how to get my shoulder better its been bothering me for a few week cant really workout like I want to but I’m still putting on muscle im about 180 now puls I’m have problem finding the right supplement to take…..

6. Dave says:

My gym was closed for several months due to COVID. Finally got back to it in October. Dang, I am out of shape!
    Looking forward to your videos. There is talk of another possible lockdown, but praying to God it won’t happen.

7. Incredible Fitness says:

I wanna seen how to got your hamstrings shredded. I see you really back, time to make certified gains

8. Alpha Beta says:

Good to see you back big dog. I’ve been slacking but started back at the gym yesterday. I’m ready to get them gains!