WHAT I DO TO STAY SHREDDED ON HOLIDAY (EASY STEPS!)

If you want to have fun during the Holidays whilst keeping the fat off then this video is for you!

The best way to mitigate fat stores is to focus on creating a healthy balance of calories in to calories out; and the best way to do that is to move more. Now, I know this sounds simple, but you’ll find that common sense is not all that common. The more active you get, the more calories you burn, and in turn the more calories you’ll be able to facef*ck this Christmas without storing the excess fat. You could do this in many ways; throw in some extra cardio after your workouts, hit up some fasted cardio, box one of your family members if you have to. Whatever it is, aim to find more ways to get active this Christmas.

Secondly, if you are planning to indulge then you may want to mitigate the fat stored by implementing Intermittent Fasting. I’m sure a lot of you would have heard of IF, and if not, you more than likely understand the concept of fasting. Fasting can be a surefire to ensure calorie insurance. If you cut out your calories in the morning or late at night, then you leave yourself a ton of leeway during the day, and chances are you won’t go over your calories

Lastly, your aim should be to practice moderation. Everything in moderation team… you can truly have your cake and eat it too, just don’t make it 14 cakes. Moderation works in two ways; firstly it makes whatever you’re having taste so much better. Imagine not having sweet, cheat foods for months on end, and then finally having it – it would surely be a mouthgasm. Secondly, it keeps the calories down, which is good bloody news for your midsection!

👉Coaching Programs: https://www.fraserwilsonfitness.com
👉Subscribe: (https://goo.gl/84uFTA)
💪Supplement Code: FRASER10 at https://www.ehplabs.com/
👉Shop Gymshark: https://gym.sh/Shop-Fraser2

ADD ME ON:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/FraserWilsonFit/
Facebook: https://facebook.com/FraserWilsonFit/
Snapchat: FraserWilsonFit

14 thoughts on “WHAT I DO TO STAY SHREDDED ON HOLIDAY (EASY STEPS!)

1. David Rodriguez says:

Something positive for me in 2020 was that I started to workout and I completely changed my habits into better ones

2. Deepak joshi says:

The good thing about 2020 is that I lost 2 inches waist, a good ab and also I got a lot of time to spend with my family as they are working from home.❤️❤️❤️

3. Marina Camponescki says:

Something that positivity impacted in 2020 was having more time to focus on my fitness goals and being able to really test my limits on how to control myself with eating while being stuck at home. Really just focusing on my goals!

4. Jacob Coltart says:

Something positive for me was my new year resolution has carried through. I told myself I wanted to gain at least 15 lbs of muscle this year. It is december 25 and I used to weigh 138 and now I weigh 160. This is a huge accomplishment for me and I want to start calisthenics this year.

5. Greg Howard says:

Something positive is that I’ve been motivated to get in the gym and really hunker down on my diet the last three months. I’ve lost 15 pounds and no muscle.

P.S. Your workouts played a little part into too

6. PADMAJA DAS says:

This year I’ve started working out and taking care of my body since July in lockdown…….have made a ton of progress just by bodyweight training ….hope everyone has a great Christmas and New year….wish me so I can win the giveaway

7. Calisthenix says:

Before 2020 I was a mess in everything.I wasn’t confident and very scared but now I can face any problems in my life freely.I thank god so much that he has given me this break because this version of me would may never have existed without 2020.

8. Elliott Jordan says:

Something positive I took from 2020 was it helped me take time to myself and realize how I want to look and who I want to be. Thank you for Fraser for being there and helping me. Happy new year everyone