We’ve Had Enough

On social media, people only post the highlighted moments in their life. My wife(lavishlybritt) and I have been married for 7 years. We've known each other for 12 years now. And we share with you all moments in our life that we want you all to be apart of.

Last year we took a step back from social media for a bit. On my end, there was no problem. Nothing happen that pushed me away, however it was only a detox. Much similar to detoxing your body, we can't forget to detox our body. The world is filled with things that are poisonous to our mind. Understand that your mind will take you much further than your muscles ever will. Take care of it!

On my wife's end, she had some issues..

This have to be Ep 2..
———————————-
4-8 Week Push-up Progression Training Program: https://bit.ly/3Cea5Ql

8-16 Week Gym Training Program: https://bit.ly/3z81HQF

YOGA Mats: https://bit.ly/3AdcnPi

Sunday Live sessions!!!!

Become a member!!! https://bit.ly/399zdvm
———————————

20 thoughts on “We’ve Had Enough

1. Because I Said so says:

Bro, people look at you and your family and immediately envy it because their lives SUCK!
    I want to encourage you both to KEEP this going because your channel has a POSITIVE triple effect on us NORMAL people out here with morals and dignity.
    The degenerates can keep hating, that’s their purpose.

2. Imhim247 says:

You’re a great man with a coolest wife and family ever. Perfect people with good value. This is truly inspired. Thank you!

3. mehtaarian1 says:

Why the hell would anyone post anything negative about you guys? It’s so pleasing to see all the hardwork and a happy family. It is inspiring. What is wrong with some people?

4. Big Manny Sr says:

Much love and respect for you and your wife and family Brother Bully! You’ve been a tremendous blessing and inspiration for so many and I thank God for using you in a mighty way. Stay encouraged and continue to walk the path God will have you to do.

5. JerMario Tate says:

This video speaks volume alone because you all took the time out of your day to be genuinely open to many even when you guys didn’t have to. Much respect to you guys and achievements…

6. Bloody2019 says:

You’ve helped me grow so much, Bullyjuice! Words cannot express how grateful I am for you. I’ve never been stronger. We love you guys so much!

7. be_gmofree says:

As a married woman myself, you all don’t owe anyone an explanation regarding your marriage! Not everyone knows how to accept a healthy and loving relationship nor even can accept that some people value and appreciate marriage. This is because morality is nonexistent with most. I’m so proud of you all for being young and focused!

8. AuthenticTeeCee SHORTS says:

What you guys do is of value! I love y’all!!!! Amazing content and I love to see what a body can become. It’s motivating

9. paigejonesiii says:

You guys are adding value to the lives of others in a meaningful way. I’ve been an exercise physiologist for over 20 years and am coming up on my 20th wedding anniversary. The way you motivate, educate, entertain, lead by example, and share your story makes a positive difference. Thank you.