Minimalist Bicep Training

Evolution Program: https://www.theapfit.com/collections/frontpage/products/test

Ideally, I would have gone heavier on my top set, but I hope this gives you a general idea of how my arm training has looked over the past several months. Despite only hitting arms once per week for ~25 min, they've grown nicely. Also, next time I'll get the mic out of my face…I appreciate you!

Score: SFB – Cristoph

22 thoughts on “Minimalist Bicep Training

1. Joshua Roberts says:

Can you have a discussion on alcohol a bit? Like how it affects training, is it horrible on your health to have a nightcap?

• The Aesthetic Professional says:

It’s dose dependent to a certain extent (i.e. one shot several times a week vs. an entire bottle of wine several times a week). It also depends on what exactly you’re drinking – hard liquor is typically going to be the best option because there’s not much to it beyond the alcohol. Wine is probably second best with beer and flavored booze near the bottom.

1-2 drinks 2-3 days per week won’t make a material impact in my experience. Beyond that, it starts to impact training

2. Jean-Francois Dupuis says:

Good to see you back! I’ve been experiencing with high intensity low frequency training and I’m seeing great results. Short workouts, super intense but satisfying

3. Max Edgin says:

I’m excited for the new vision for this channel. This guy is one of the most intelligent person on YouTube fitness

4. theonenotesong says:

Jimi, I am glad to see you upload videos again. I am definitely looking forward to the new approach your channel is going to take. It’s going to be a great year

5. thunderdrake13 says:

Great video! How are you able to build such a great physique with low volume. I was able to increase my strength for back and shoulder exercises highly, but I didn’t notice any decent muscle mass gain. I had to include some supersets and the 12-15 rep range to notice better muscle mass gain.

• The Aesthetic Professional says:

I’ve been in a moderate surplus and making strength gains for ~6 months now. The rate of growth is more gradual than some higher volume approaches that I’ve taken in the past, but even after all this time, I’m still making progress. I’d consistently plateau with other approaches ~8-12 weeks after starting. It’s very much a tortoise (minimalist training) vs. the hare (other training) situation for me

• The Aesthetic Professional says:

Technically I do, but I’m much more focused on the first working set than the subsequent sets