BIGGER ARMS THAN LAST TIME | BICEP AND TRICEP TRAINING EXPLAINED EASY

YOU WANT BIGGER ARMS FOLLOW MY CUES!! Here is an SST arm day 2 bicep exercises, 3 tricep exercise for maximal growth!! Let me know what else you want me to cover!
➢ ONLINE COACHING : hardcore.training02@gmail.com
➢ INASTAGRAM: @jonni.shreve
➢ SHOP VERSA GRIPPS link: http://www.versagripps.com/
➢LIKE THE MUSIC? HEY MCLFY MUSIC

22 thoughts on “BIGGER ARMS THAN LAST TIME | BICEP AND TRICEP TRAINING EXPLAINED EASY

1. George Mathew says:

I always feel like triceps should be worked out more cause it makes the arms look way thicker.

• Tom E says:

Nah biceps recover faster because they r smaller so I think they can take higher volume lower intensity more

• Cystic Fibrosis Fit says:

@Tom E big small short tall, it all needs equal recovery…
      And IF you would use thag logic, I would say Triceps is bigger so it needs more work…
      Sorry to say but your logic is a bit off

• Tom E says:

@Cystic Fibrosis Fit lol no. It’s true that larger muscle groups r better with higher intensity lower frequency. Learn some science instead of coming here having watched 1 Greg doucette video thinking that maintaining bodyfat is better than going up and down

• comically_large_chungus says:

@Tom E you still need to train your arms with good intensity and more than 2x per week frequency for any body part hasn’t been shown to make a significant difference. I think doing every muscle twice per week is perfectly fine.

2. Marcus Evans says:

I like the cues that you give. They’re applicable for everyone by them not being hyperspecific, but biomechanically logical.

3. Julio Vargas says:

This video It took one second look and instantly got engaged this series keep doing more of these very informative especially visually. I’m about to start going to they gym again

4. Ducatista says:

No BS, and simple explanations from a real athlete with real experience. It’s a shame that more than 99% off the “Fitness” advice on YouTube is absolute garbage.

5. filabila says:

Notice how humble the real OG body builders are vs these tiktok kids these days tryna be big

6. tjsilvius1 says:

Jonni bro when are those shirts going to be ready I keep seeing yours I need a few of those in my life