I BUILT A COMPLETE GYM AT HOME(FULL TOUR)

I've always dreamed of having a full gym at home. And now I finally have one! In this tour I will show you tips and tricks I've learned building my gym as well as prices and where to find the items. During this garage gym tour I will also share with you some information on my training and how I use some of this gym equipment.
———————————-

Turf grass:

Dumbbell Rack:
Dumbbells:

Fridge:
Tool box:
Speaker:

15 thoughts on “I BUILT A COMPLETE GYM AT HOME(FULL TOUR)

1. Lashana Flournoy says:

So proud of ur growth. Ur move to Dallas ur family growth and helping us get fit. God Bless u

2. Kevin. A says:

Salute for coming up doing what you love, I hope I can stay positive & solid like you going forward. You motivate a lot of people

3. E A says:

Love the Gym. Been rocking with you since the Air Force videos. Still working on those gravity defying push-ups….got the push just not the ups yet lol

4. Joseph says:

I’ve been doing your 30/45/14 day workouts for a really long time now and they’ve helped me a lot I just wanted to thank you for changing my life

5. 8600 Mir says:

Bullyjuice thank you for everything you done. Your videos helped me and my family lose a ton of weight and got us in shape

6. Big Manny Sr says:

Yes sir! If you want it done right, you need to be prepared with the correct equipment. Thanks for sharing this good info Brother Bully! God bless you and your family brother.

7. Rayshunda Gilmore says:

Thanks for the info as always! I like to box before or after my cardio and ab. And try to use my bike on legs day. I’ll start using my rowing machine again now!

8. CThomas says:

Literally just did my home gym last weekend. Those horse mats sure collect a lot of dust but easy to clean. Love your Gym man!

9. Bestial DeathSquad says:

Your 15min workouts have been the exact thing I’ve needed this last year working 10hour days and waking up at 330am. Keep up rhe amazing job!

10. jason says:

Just wondering, when investing in weights/dumbells as a beginner weight lifter, what weightage should you start with?

11. Michael Brown says:

You living your best life since the Airforce congrats well deserved , you living the dream great Physique, great family, nice house what more can you ask for .

12. Shawnda Boyd says:

Wow!! I can’t wait to add some of the equipment you shared in this video to my gym!

13. None says:

This is my dream!
    For those that watch this and feel sad that they can’t afford it, you have to understand that fitness is what he does for a living so it makes sense to invest in this. It is not a necessity to have all those equipment to stay fit and gain muscles. You can do a lot with just a pair of dumbbells as he mentioned. Make do with what you have, and stay fit everyone!