Anyone who wants to have bulky arms must not only treat the biceps well but also show the triceps some love. Your triceps muscles have three heads: the long head, the lateral head, and the medial head. When your triceps muscles are too tight, it limits your strength, power, and mobility. So keep in mind that you should give all those muscles a good stretch.
Most arms exercises involve lifting weights. However, if you don’t have any dumbbells at home, no worries! You can use canned goods, bags of rice, water bottles or heavy books for weights. 100-ounce laundry detergent jugs have handles and secure lids so that might be your best bet. Let’s start!
Other videos you might like:
19 Foods to Build Muscle and Gain Weight Faster
10 At-Home Exercises to Get Rid of Belly Fat In a Month
1-Minute Exercises to Improve Posture and Reduce Back Pain
Diamond push-up 0:54
Chair dips 3:03
Close grip bench press 3:59
Inverted row 5:21
Arm rotations 6:03
Towel bicep curls 6:34
#biceps #bulkyarms #strongmuscles
Music by Epidemic Sound
– Any pushup is good for your triceps, but the diamond close-grip pushup variation is particularly challenging and effective. This exercise helps you naturally extend your arms while straightening your elbows. When you keep your elbows to the sides, you make your triceps muscles the primary movers instead of your shoulders and chest.
– If you managed diamond push-ups, kickbacks are going to seem like a piece of cake. Even though they’re easier, they also work all three heads of the triceps. It’s important that you keep the upper arm immobile during the exercise to get the full effect of the extension. If it seems too hard not to strain your elbow, try a lighter weight.
– Chair dips are an easier alternative to the regular dips you do at the gym. As you can see from the name, all the equipment you need for these is a chair. Dips let you work out targeted muscle groups, and as you lean on the chair, you put all the tension on the arms.
– The close grip bench press is a pretty unique exercise because it helps you build both muscle bulk and strength at the same time.
– You can do inverted row pretty much anywhere, all you need is something to grab onto. Lie flat on the ground, and get a grip on a sturdy chair, a coffee table, or some other object within your reach.
– Making circles with your arms, first small, then bigger every time, is a good way to build your biceps, triceps, and shoulders. Just like with the inverted row, the secret here is repetition.
– To do towel bicep curls, you’ll need a towel and also a heavy bag, so you can do it at home, work, or in a hotel room while traveling. Switch hands after 8 to 12 repetitions and perform three sets with each hand. It’s important that only your forearm is moving during this exercise, and the rest of your body stays still so that all the strain goes righto your biceps.
Chris has spent many years working and teaching in the IT field. He enjoys spending time outdoors and learning about new topics. He likes playing golf, spending time at the beach and working on classic cars and woodworking projects.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.