30 MINUTE FULL BODY WORKOUT(DUMBBELL)

In this 30 minute workout routine, I will be taking you guys along for a heckuva ride! Just grab a dumbbell, water bottle, backpack, or brick and FOLLOW ME! It's going DOWN!

WWW.GYMOCLOCKFITNESS.COM

Similar to my no equipment workouts, I will be showing you each and every exercises and working out along side you as your personal virtual trainer! So don't give up on me! Lets get to the gains!

This video will include the following exercise:
Squats of course for those thick legs we are trying to build! Bigger legs is a must! As well as dumbbell floor presses to simulate the dumbbell bench. Shoulder presses, bunny hops, lateral dumbbell raises, front raises, sit-ups, renegade rows as well as dumbbell rows on your knee's. Bicep curls for the girls! I mean for bigger arms! As well as some tricep extensions, hammer curls, many more!

35 thoughts on “30 MINUTE FULL BODY WORKOUT(DUMBBELL)

• Joseph 2sav says:

1. Mikal Joppy says:

Man, you’re a real one for sure bro! I appreciate you on so many levels BullyJuice! Keep grinding bro!

• Joseph says:

• Joseph 2sav says:

At the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life manAt the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life manAt the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life manAt the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life manAt the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life manAt the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life manAt the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life manAt the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life manAt the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life manAt the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life manAt the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life manAt the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life man

2. Joseph says:

At the end of the day we’re all gonna die so why put your body through pain and suffering by working out and being on a diet? just live life man.

• K A R M A says:

The reason why we work out because the name calling I’m tried if people calling me fat ik it’s my life but I wanna put my body threw pain just to get away from people

• shirazi Rameh says:

To stay healthy with strong immune system, strong and happy mind, less depression and more confidence and strength. Workout isn’t a punishment and it isn’t only necessarily to loose weight.

3. Krrish Gladiator says:

My man bullyjuice!!Will definitely try this one cause I’m up for a challenge.Keep em coming

4. iStiflock says:

im going to have to do this later… i have already done the 2 x5mins programs for today and was just gonna relax. I am pumped to this one no lie.

5. Alex Canham says:

Came here to say that I have struggled with my weight and keeping on an exercise routine. One day I stumbled upon your exercises and I have been putting in the work everyday. I am down 30 pounds since November and continuing to put in the work. Thank you so much for putting in the work to make these videos for people like me.