20 MINUTE FULL BODY WORKOUT FOR BEGINNERS(NO EQUIPMENT)

Hey beginners, not knowing what to do, or how to start can NO LONGER be your excuse! Lets follow along with this 20 minute workout and GET TO THE GAINS! You know what time it is!

At home workouts now a days are literally a lifesaver at times, especially when you do not have a gym membership or you simply cannot make it to the gym. In this video, I’m going to show you a follow a long workout you can complete with me within the confinements of your home. This workout routine will hit your entire body and make you sweat more than ever!

Whether your goal is to build muscle or lose weight, you don't necessarily have to ever step foot in a gym. However, to be effective in accomplishing your goals, you can use this perfect home workout paired with a few other follow along workouts on the bullyjuice channel to get you where you want to be!

This perfect home workout will not only be me showing you the exercises, but I will also be working out with you as your virtual personal trainer! I will push you to finish! Do not give up on me!

This workout for home is going to allow you to hit your total body in only 20 minutes! You don't need an excessively long workout and potential for doing too much without any particular guidelines. This selection of exercises based on movement patterns that you can hit any and everywhere.

COMPLETE this 20 min workout 1-3 times for (TOTAL WORKOUT TIME: 20-60 MINUTES)

THIS FOLLOW ALONG WORKOUT WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING EXERCISES: Jumping jacks to start the workout and warm the body up, steam engines to get the core warmed up as well, squats, burpees, supermans, which is a great back exercise, planks, rest breaks, imaginary jump ropes, calf raises, arm circles to get those shoulders burning, ankle taps, glute bridges, push ups, toe touches, mountain climbers, side planks, raise the roofs, and flutter kicks!

22 thoughts on “20 MINUTE FULL BODY WORKOUT FOR BEGINNERS(NO EQUIPMENT)

1. Salami Boyz says:

Whoever is Reading this:
    Your skin isn’t a paper don’t cut it
    Your body isn’t a book don’t judge it
    Your heart isn’t a door don’t lock it
    Your life isn’t a movie don’t end it it
    Your brain isn’t a computer don’t run it
    You’re beautiful
    If a caterpillar can become a beautiful butterfly you can be an amazing person and fly even higher in life

(by the way I’m also a small youtuber looking for your support plz)

I didn’t create this quote
    Just wanna spread positive vibes

2. Goku1202 says:

This is inspiration fam. You make me work everyday. Thank you for everything that you do as I state on my other comments in other videos. I have people tell me they can’t work out because they are not motivated, they dont have time and etc.. I tell them this ELIMINATE EXCUSES. Follow my family BullyJuice. You may not be physically there but to me you are and that’s what I tell everybody you dont need someone by your side you need the motivation. And you can do it.

3. Gee says:

This is my general workouts until my left leg recovers. Please don’t stop what you’re doing. I would suggest having the voice over say the next workout. This may help some people like myself, because I don’t always look or use my tablet.

4. sameolhim says:

1 week and 2 days in. So far, I see and feel a change. Lol… I’m going to keep working. I said I was going to do a month challenge. Come October 25th I’ll see how much my body has changed. Thanks for everything. I’m literally in the gym; just finished this video. You uploaded at the right time.

5. Matt Brown says:

Another banger , I got small tear in my hamstring and grind threw workouts so anything’s possible some days I don’t wanna do anything but I manage to motivate myself to do your tapes. Then I find myself restarting it and doing it all over and getting a 40 min workout in so good looks fam

6. Mark Henry says:

Already finished 30 day challenge months ago, now I decided to move on to the level2-3 workouts. I think beginners should try this for their first day before moving on to the 30 day challenge. But yea this one was good.

7. Wolves Revenge says:

Bullyuice i will try this one tonight man, i haven’t been commenting but for months i been trying out different workout videos including yours to learn my body and make change. Getting my proper nutrition is tough but i have stopped drinking soda entirely and stuck with drinking about a gallon of water a day. I don’t track calories yet as i am not the brightest guy but i have wrote down what i ate throughout the day to understand foods i need to get away from or eat more. I am 18 man might do your 30 day challenge.