15 MINUTE INTENSE CHEST WORKOUT(NO EQUIPMENT)

This at home chest workout will save your chest day! Now a days working out at home can literally be a lifesaver, especially when you do not have a gym membership, you cannot make it to the gym, or you simply choose not to go out to the gyms anymore. But no need to fear, I've got ya back!(and your chest too!)
———————————————
WWW.GYMOCLOCKFITNESS.COM

In this video, I’m going to show you a follow a long workout you can complete in the living room of your home or bed room, or bath room. Where ever really! This workout routine will hit your entire chest and make that core burn as well!

This follow along workout will not only help your your goal of building chest muscle and losing weight(get your diet right!), you don't necessarily have to ever step foot back in a gym unless you just wanted too. However, to be effective in accomplishing your goals, you can use this perfect at home chest workout paired with a few of the other follow along workouts on this bullyjuice channel to get you to your chest goals! Also, this workout will increase your push up max tremendously!

This perfect home workout for your chest will not only be me showing you the exercises, but I will also be working out with you as your virtual personal trainer! I will push you to finish each set! Do not give up on me!!

This workout for home is going to allow you to hit your chest in only 15 minutes! You don't need an excessively long workout and potential for doing too much without any particular guidelines. This selection of chest exercises based on movement patterns that you can hit any and everywhere.

COMPLETE this 15 min workout 2-3 times for (TOTAL WORKOUT TIME: 30-45 MINUTES)

THIS FOLLOW ALONG WORKOUT WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING EXERCISES: Jumping jacks to start the workout and warm the body up, planks to get that core working, and more planks to get you working on your future 6 pack! close grip push ups, wide grip pushups, as well as isometric, and negatives. Lets get that chest right!

26 thoughts on “15 MINUTE INTENSE CHEST WORKOUT(NO EQUIPMENT)

1. double0 C says:

Could you do like a 30 day meal plan, I’m doing your workout plan but I feel like I need guidance on eating right!

2. WEEB HUNTER says:

THANK U SO MUCH BRO I ow u BRO I LOST 5 pounds last week doing 3. Workouts a week I’m on my way bro les gooo

3. Ryan Devitt says:

This workout is fire.
    I had a problem that i could’nt see my abs but you’re hiits helped a lot. Thank you very much

4. Roberto Arreola says:

Just finish your 20 cardio workout

Looks like ima have another workout after work
    Its chest day away..NO EXCUSES

5. Krrish Gladiator says:

My man bully is trying to kill us! Imma hate bully for these 15 mins but gonna love and respect him for all those gains I’ll make afterwards

6. scottboys4js says:

I have to say this , there’s so many YouTube fitness guys up here respect to all. This brother has not once asked for a dime or try to sell a package deal. What did this cost nothing. Not a dime but our time. I just want to show my appreciation because you don’t have to do this but you do. Flowers given to this brother.

7. Rapid Rank says:

Today is upper body day. Just finished 2 sets of the 20 minutes upper body workout.

Chest is part of upper body ( getting extra gains)

8. Johny Oxley says:

Definitely gonna give this ago soon once my shoulders fine. Forgot to use proper form trying to see how many push ups I could do towards the end must have not been paying attention. Silly mistake.

9. SAM THE PREDATOR says:

Im saying this from the bottom of my heart, thank you.Thank you for changing my life.Yes the thing your doing is serious and your changing peoples lives even if you doesn’t notice it.You helped me make my dream come true and have the body I’ve always dreamt of.I say it again and i will keep saying it , thank you.I really appreciate your help and time.